How To Get Here: From Penn Station, Newark
Servicing trains North/South (Amtrak, New Jersey Transit; Northeast Corridor, Raritan Valley, Coast Line; and PATH)
BY TAXI (approximately $5.00):
- Exit the building on the Information Booth side; cabs available to 52 Park Place
BY NEWARK LIGHT RAIL ($1.25 - must purchase and validate ticket before boarding):
- Follow signs inside Penn Station Newark to Newark's Light Rail.
- Go one stop to the Center Street - NJPAC stop.
- Take stairs from Light Rail stop to the Performing Arts Center.
- Cross Center St. to Park Place. Walk 1 1/2 blocks on Park Place to #52, green door.
- Exit the building on the Information Booth side; turn right and walk one half block to Raymond Blvd. (first
- Turn left on Raymond, cross McCarter Highway(Rt. 21) and Mulberry Street
- Turn right onto Park Place; PSE&G Plaza with big glass building at corner, Military Park across the street (If you reach
Broad Street you have gone one street too far).
- Walk 1 1/2 blocks on Park Place (towards NJPAC) to #52, green door.
The New Jersey Historical Society
52 Park Place - Newark, NJ 07102
(973) 596-8500 - Fax: (973) 596-6957
Copyright © 2001, The New Jersey Historical Society